Saturday & Sunday | CLOSED
Kelly Edwards Paralegal Services
- Paralegal Services
Kelly Edwards has over 15 years’ experience in the legal field, and is a recent honors graduate from Durham College’s Paralegal Program and as of November 2018, a fully Licensed Paralegal with the Law Society of Ontario.
Through her education and work experience, Kelly has developed a vast knowledge of matters and procedures in the Small Claims Court, Provincial Offences Court and before the Landlord and Tenant Board, and other various administrations/tribunals such as the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board.
Kelly prides herself on being dedicated, compassionate and working efficiently to resolve matters in her clients’ best interest.
- Small Claims Court Matters
- Provincial Offences including Highway Traffic Act Matters
- Landlord & Tenant Matters
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Board Applications
- Commissioner of Oaths & Agency Work
No need to come to Gores Landing, I will come to you.